A must for everyone who is visiting UAE. A memory to share with your family and friends back home, This is one safari you cant do back home. We recommend it highly and it will be worth every penny spend !
The following activities are included :
– Pick up by 4×4 wheel car from any point in Dubai and Sharjah around 2:30-3.30pm (depending on your location)
– Drive through the desert along Al Awir Road – Dune Bashing;
– 20 minutes Dune Driving;
– Photo stop on the dunes;
– Camel Rides for photos;
– Photos in traditional costumes (Kandura for men and abaya for ladies);
– Henna Painting for ladies only;
– Bar (additional charges);
– Shisha in designed area(nargile);
– Arabic Coffee (gahwa) and fresh dates;
– Fire show;
– Tanura dance show;
– Belly dance show;
– Unlimited soft drinks, tea coffee and mineral water;
– Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q.(vegetarian food also available upon request);
– Departure at 9.30 pm;
– Quad Bike (not included supplementary of AED 125)
* Pregnant women and very elderly people are also not recommended.
*The best is if you have a group of 6 people in which you get a complete car for your group and don’t have to share it with out other guest.
Please note that this is not recommended for children below 2 years and the Dune bashing is quiet bumpy and not safe for the infants also we don’t have any special seats for babies.